Image Source: Iconosquare
The key for a happier life is to be able to balance these two extremes of being an introvert with being an extrovert. The balance point is a person who is called an ambivert. An ambivert is capable of expressing the best traits of both introversion and extroversion. They have the flexibility in social situations to call on extroverted or introverted skills. They can mix and match the traits to serve a particular situation.
Here are some positive effects from being an extrovert:
- Being able to talk to anyone and have a nice conversation.
- By networking with others, opportunities open up for better career positions and the possibility of finding a loving life-partner.
- Joining and participating in many types of social activities enhances life experiences.
Here are some positive effects from being an introvert:
- Ability to think deeply and to meditate for stress relief and relaxation.
- Enjoying quiet time being alone.
- Making a few, but very lasting friendships.